North Coast Kiteboarding & Scuba
WATER network JAMAICA
To provide an ultimate, memorable and fun filled watersports experience in a safe environment to all students and customers.
WATER network JAMAICA MISSION
NORTH COAST LOCATION:
Sharkies, Salem, Runaway Bay
Bounty Bay, Falmouth, Trelawny
Sea Castles, Montego Bay
Round Hill, Hopewell, Hanover
WATER network JAMAICA
JAMAICA TOURIST MAGAZINE ISSUES ON KITEBOARDING IN JAMAICA
We are certified in teaching children,Kids will play on the beach, flying our 1.5 m trainer.
This is the basic 3-hour Beginner Lesson, which is a One-on-One Lesson with a certified instructor.
So you took a lesson already, but maybe it was a while ago or maybe you're still just not 100% comfortable practicing on your own yet.
Now you're completely competent kiteboarding, but you want to kick it up a notch. You want to learn some impressive tricks.
Power stroke - fly your kite through the wind window to the other side. If you are unsure of how much power you need, start with a small power stroke and increase the power if needed.
Performing the Water Start
Proper Body Position
Water network Jamaica
Our Kiteboarding School operates along the North Coast of Jamaica.
A full Jamaican Kiteboarding, SUP and Scuba Vybz with lessons, including parts, repairs and rentals. The North Coast of Jamaica has great kiteboarding beaches for learning and advanced lessons. Surf Up!
1. Failure to Take Lessons: DIYs and friends teaching friends are not only ruining it for the incoming kiter 9 times out of 10, but also make our sport look bad and threaten site access. Get a real lesson from a real Instructor.
2. Failure to Research your Instructor: Not all schools and Instructors are operate the same. Ask around and talk to Kiteboarders in your area to make sure you're going to get the best lesson possible.
3. Rushing to the Water: Trainer kite practice with the proper drills will develop crucial precision kite control on land, accelerating your learning on the water. Flying the kite randomly in the air is not a proper lesson.
4. Using a Board Leash: Efficient upwind body dragging is a crucial skill that teaches you about edging before you're up on the board and gives the student the awareness and ability to travel up wind, broadening your options beyond just getting dragged downwind. It also allows you to retrieve your board and avoids the whole slingshot/delayed impact with your board.
5. Buying Equipment Prior to Taking Lessons: The experience you gain with the schools equipment coupled with an objective review of your Instructor's opinion will help you make the best decision.
Here at Water network Jamaica Kiteboarding School we are proud to offer a variety of lessons along the North Coast of Jamaica. From Beginner lessons to learn kiteboarding safety and general riding to advanced hourly lessons to learning new tricks.
Why Water network Jamaica?
Jamaica offers steady warm winds almost all year round (the average is about 280 days of the year) and plenty of hotels to choose from. Water network Jamaica offers the perfect kiteboarding destinations for any kiteboarder - all year round and no wetsuit necessary.
We've been teaching for over 9 years, and have perfected the lesson experience.
Come, see for yourself and learn with us today.
Top 5 Mistakes People Make when Learning to Kiteboard
Stand Up Paddle Surfing (SUP) Stand Up Paddle.
LEARN TO KITE WITHOUT A FIGHT! BOOK NOW 1876-540-4042